Where some things end and others begin.
A retreat for the body & mind
Sunshine Coast, Australia
7th – 12th February 2020
Imagine 5 days to unwind, reset and ponder your deepest desires as you walk the magnificent Sunshine Coast nature trails.
Connect back to yourself on a Camino-like experience.
Come and rejuvenate with us.
Be inspired to step into your passion and life purpose with powerful healing techniques and inspirational workshops.
Personal growth time!
Join us for a five-day transformational experience amongst the natural beauty of the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Find your unique edge to inform your life journey, on a stunning selection of hand-picked, guided walks and daily immersion in inspiration and healing practices.
All ages welcome…Men and women.
We invite you to break routine and journey to yourself under expert guidance, drawing closer to peace, your purpose and creating your best life – all with a tribe of like-minded people! Take advantage of this pause point to get clear on your values, master your mind and the essentials of living a good life. Release old negative patterns and whatever is keeping you stuck or uninspired. Come and rejuvenate and reset for the new year ahead.
You will be joined by
- Camino de Santiago guide and Eutaptics Tapping practitioner, Darene Puttergill, who will share the extraordinary art of walking with intention towards authentic you. She will facilitate smashing obstacles and igniting your dreams, with the modern psychology tool, Eutaptics Tapping.
- Advanced Eutaptics practitioner and Nepal walking guide, Ilka Oster, who will inspire your rise towards wholeness, personal power and unstoppable you with Tapping sessions and her masterful experience in the field.
What can you expect?
- A variety of guided walks in nature. Time to reflect and focus on you. Enjoy a selection of the best coastal and hinterland walks, with a maximum distance of 15km. (Always with options to walk less.)
- Two private Eutaptics Tapping sessions to move you to where you want to go! Release trauma, negativity, sabotaging behaviour, and replace with peace, purpose and exciting clarity towards manifesting what you want. Embrace this as a physical and emotional clean-sweep.
The following motivational talks and workshops to boost your physical and emotional wellness with visiting guest speakers:
- “The art of transforming your life. Key elements for creating change and not losing hope” with Kim Jewell, Evidence Based EFT, Master in Eutaptics, Master in NLP and trainer.
- Eating for health, beauty & more energy, with vibrant Brisbane nutritionist, dietician and Instagram blogger, Kiah Paetz, who will share the art of keeping healthy food exciting in a live demo.
- A morning meander through the hinterland on a section of the Great Walks of Queensland with the “walking psychologist” Dr Paula Loveday who will share over coffee and lunch, the art of walking and the happiness factor.
- Experience deep connection with a restorative Vinyasa flow yoga class with instructor and Naturopath Isabel Fernandes who will also share the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda applied to your every day life.
- A Qigong workshop with Master Qigong (Yuan Gong) instructor, Jenita Young, who will share her incredible healing journey with Qigong and practical demonstrations to take away and enhance your life.
- Tapping into your personal power and great relationships with advanced Eutaptics practitioner, Ilka Oster. She will share her secrets to success in leading her online Wealthy, Worthy and Wild community.
- How and why Tapping works, with Darene Puttergill. Using it as a self help tool to bust stress and master your mind. Essential elements for an inspired life – what I learnt walking the Camino.
- Relaxation in a luxury beachside home.
- A beautiful tea ceremony in an award-winning coastal Tea and Coffee Emporium. Let’s celebrate life!
- A mountain sunrise and sunset with intention setting.
- A Noosa hinterland Balinese Massage with tea and champagne.
- A cruise on the iconic Noosa River, in the internationally protected Biosphere Reserve of Noosa.
- Beautiful meals – Breakfast, lunch and dinner in a variety of special eateries and locations.
- Extraordinary exploration towards self love and living in the present moment.
We believe in you. Are you ready to take a leap? If not now, when? Come and join us in a very special celebration of your life.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 8 PEOPLE.
THE RETREAT COMMENCES ON THE EVENING OF THE 7TH OF FEBRUARY. DEPARTURE IS ON THE MORNING OF THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY.
EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS APPLY BEFORE DECEMBER 5TH.
EARLY BIRD PRICE PER PERSON IN PRIVATE ROOM (limited) $2999
EARLY BIRD PRICE PER PERSON IN TWIN SHARE ROOM (limited) $2699
NORMAL PRICE AFTER DECEMBER 5TH:
PRIVATE ROOM PER PERSON $3399
TWIN SHARE ROOM PER PERSON $3099
We will do our best to meet your requirements for room choice according to availability at the time of booking.
The above prices include:
- Brisbane or Sunshine Coast airport transfer to and from the retreat beach house. DOES NOT INCLUDE FLIGHTS.
TRAVEL AND MEDICAL INSURANCE ARE FOR PERSONAL ARRANGEMENT.
- 6 nights of accommodation
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- All itinerary events, workshops, talks, guided walks and transport
- 2 private Eutaptics Tapping sessions
- A happy journal and book gift
- A care gift package of delightful surprises worth $120
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Reserve your place now with an $800 deposit (of which $400 is non-refundable after the 5th of January 2020). The balance of payment will be due on the 7th of January 2020.
A detailed itinerary of events will be provided. Any of the above events may be subject to change if circumstances are beyond our control.
Darene and Ilka are delighted to join you on this journey, and are committed to supporting and celebrating with you every step of the way. This journey will be uniquely yours and you will always have options with participation in itinerary events.
SHOW YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST BY EMAILING DARENE:
Learn more about the modern psychology tool, Eutaptics (Tapping)
Follow Soul Of My Feet – Camino Stories and retreats
We can’t wait to receive you!
A Soul Of My Feet event.
Testimonials Camino de Santiago 2019
“What an incredible experience. Very well organised. I feel very fortunate to have been part of such an amazing group of people for my first Camino. Everything was planned perfectly with some amazing added touches to make this an unforgettable journey.”
Lisa Desmond, Brisbane, Australia
“My Camino experience, led by the ever joyous and exuberant Darene Puttergill and Sylvie Chouinard – the kindest souls you’ll ever meet – who made sure our journey was well taken care of. I will never forget our “Camino family” and I am so glad I chose to join you this year!”
Sue Bolton, East London, South Africa